Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I currently own an 2007 GT 3.2V6 and I'm looking for advice on a suitable remap.
I previously owned a '55' GT V6 which had been remapped by the previous owner. This was actually quite a bit quicker than my current one and gave 32mpg on the motorway, 10mpg more than I do now. :eek:

I have had dealings with Jano at Autodelta before and as its only 20mins away its the natural choice. However before I part with the hard earned cash I got from selling my girlfriend, I'd thought I'd see if you guys had any advice for me. :thumbs:

Any help is much appreciated :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
... However before I part with the hard earned cash I got from selling my girlfriend,...
:eek: :eek: :thumbs: ... although be aware that new girlfriends always cost more than existing ones ...

Try Adie,at AHM 01252-845717,it will be tailored to your car:)
+1 :thumbs:

G

·
0 Posts
I'd like to know more about this myself. I havent found any GT 3.2 owners who have had a remap recently...............

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I'd like to know more about this myself. I havent found any GT 3.2 owners who have had a remap recently...............
I'm pretty sure there's a couple of guys on here that have had a GT 3.2 V6 mapped by Adie ... don't know who or when unfortunately :lol:

EDIT: of course it might have been the GTA bunch (same engine isn't it???)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Had mine done by Adie (although not a V6) did a great job and very well priced.
Tidy workshop and all work done on time and at quoted price too !:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts