Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Just wondered if all you mechanical genius's out there could help?

All at the same time, my Reverse Parking Sensors, Passenger Heated Seat and Reverse Light have all stopped working at the same time :cry:

Is this just coincidence and bad luck or is it connected and something simple like a fuse ? Please excuse my ignorance but my mechanics go as far as topping up the water and checking the tyre pressures :eek:

Already spent quite a bit this year on Upper and Lower front arms, discs and pads, tyres and handbrake cable plus exhaust last year !!

Could do with some good news but not hopefull :)

Regards Gary :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,593 Posts
Same here - all but the exhaust!
My parking sensors have never worked but the the passenger heated seat and reversing lamps do. could be a fuse but have not got my manual in front of me :(

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I'd hazard a guess your reverse sensors and light may be connected, possibly reversing lamp switch? Also on heated seats the best place to start looking is the switch as I hear they burn out

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice so far folks :thumbs:

I have checked and the switch / button for the passenger heated seat works and the light is on but the seat just doesn't warm up !!

Will have to check the manual regarding fuses etc when I've finished work, but if anyone has any further ideas what it could be then I would be EXTREMELY grateful to here them :D

Regards

Gary :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts