Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im needing a favour from anyone in the dundee area with a 159 saloon. Im looking to buy one but need to make sure a double buggy will fit in the boot. I would just take 5 mins of your time to save travelling a long way to buy one to discover it doesnt fit! If not i will have the harder task of finding a sportwagon. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I don't know if it will help but I have a boot mat from a 159 that you could use as a template if all else fails, from recollection the boot sides are vertical so if the buggy overlaps then it won't fit ! I'm heading past Dundee early Friday morning if that's of any use... PM me if you want me to drop it off

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi

I am in Angus and go thru dundee Monday to Friday for work (8:00am ish then 5:00 ish return). Also usually in at weekends when ferrying kids around.
sorry Greg - just to add. I see you are in Angus. I am in carnoustie if that helps. If you are nearby just PM and pop along one evening

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.