·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Hi all,

I have a window switch panel up for grabs on Ebay with four fully-intact and working window switches. The auction ends today. It's up for considerably less than the greedy car breakers!

If you're interested:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-156-Drivers-O-S-Front-Electric-Window-Switches-Switch-Panel-BARGAIN-/141925639623?hash=item210b6d65c7:g:FpgAAOSwoBtW4Vjb

Cheers!
I'm interested and the price looks pretty good, but how to get the item to South Africa?

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested and the price looks pretty good, but how to get the item to South Africa?
Hi there,

I can post but it will cost £20 to do so. If you want to pay direct via Paypal inc postage, I can end the auction early if you like?
Email me at [email protected] to deal directly if you wish.

:beer:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Hi there,

I can post but it will cost £20 to do so. If you want to pay direct via Paypal inc postage, I can end the auction early if you like?
Email me at [email protected] to deal directly if you wish.

:beer:
Argh, with £20 postage added, it's not that far off from the price of a brand new unit in South Africa (called the dealership to confirm), unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Argh, with £20 postage added, it's not that far off from the price of a brand new unit in South Africa (called the dealership to confirm), unfortunately.
No problem. I thought a new unit was over £100 but I have bid on it now so wouldn't be able to end anyway. Good luck in finding the right part for your car!

·
Registered
9,493 Posts
Not a bad price now - I'd normally charge £20 - but note that it will only fit interior facelift cars.....the earlier cars use different switches.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a bad price now - I'd normally charge £20 - but note that it will only fit interior facelift cars.....the earlier cars use different switches.
Interesting - it came out of a 2003 156 - the pre-facelift version. Go figure, eh?! I've pictured the back of the switches so people can check anyway. The switches seem to go for about £10 on their own so happy to help out if someone has a busted switch or two!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts