Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have an '04 156 Mk2 and few days ago I went to replace the anti pollen filter, so I removed the plastic cover where the wipers motor is located but the box wasn't there. Does anyone know where the filter box is located? I have the 1.9 JTD 16V engine.

Thanksss

W

·
0 Posts
Try a search but I think some are in the passenger footwell somewhere...sorry I can't be more specific without searching ;)

wrinx

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hockaye, here we go...

under the glovebox area, you will find a soft black cover, held at the top with three 10mm nuts, undo these, and pull away at the back.
on the heater box, right by the bulkhead, (lying with youre head under there, you will see 3 5.5mm headed screws. yes, 5.5mm, i **** you not.
two are on the same level, and one is about 3-4 inches higher up on the cover, undo these, and the l shaped cover will come off, and then pull the filter out, there may be two little ones in there, as you cant fit the standard one piece in, so ensure yo bought a two piece fiter set.

have muchos fun gettin the l shaped cover back on, ive done lo-ho-hoads of the beggers and its still a pain int tharse.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks AforAlfa ... I was going mad trying to locate the filter!!
Good, looks like this weekend I'll have to stick my head under the dashboard :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts