Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DPassed - with no advisories:thumbs:

Got a bit of a shock to see I've only covered 2900 miles since last years MOT.
Car will be due a service in new year but hardly seems worth it with the mileage I've done.

That is 2900 miles of purely recreational driving as it doesn't get driven at all during the week (I have a company car for that).

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
I do more than that in a month in mine :lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do more than that in a month in mine
I average around 30 miles a day for work around central London yet can spend between 3-5 hours in the car. My last company lease car had the clutch mechanism going at 24k and I'd worn clean through the drivers carpet yet it's now up for sale in a dealers for £14000 listed as low mileage, 1 owner! The one before that had the clutch and flywheel fail completely at 20k also.
Goes to show that low mileage isn't always good.

I'd hate the Alfa if I had to do that kind of driving in it especially with the countless speed bumps day in, day out.
The GTA only ever does longer journeys when I use it and mainly M ways, A roads and fast B roads. That way I get to enjoy driving it:)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
:DPassed - with no advisories:thumbs:

Got a bit of a shock to see I've only covered 2900 miles since last years MOT.
Car will be due a service in new year but hardly seems worth it with the mileage I've done.

That is 2900 miles of purely recreational driving as it doesn't get driven at all during the week (I have a company car for that).
:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts