Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I haven't been on the forum for a while been busy with work and everything else.
Time has come where I'm thinking time to move on as I don't really drive it that much.
I will get some pics but many people knew the car but that was a while :
Quick summary:
156 gta, 2002, full service history
Miro red.
So
Suspension, koni fsds and eibach springs and antirollbars, weicher front strut.
Q2 diff.
330brakes with recent oem disc and pads
Recent full Cambelt and waterpump everything changed.
Cg Motorsport stage 2 clutch and gtv gearbox. Nice and light.
Hpr race manifolds equal length downpipes Hpr twin race cats, wizard silenced centre section and back box
Bmc induction, car sounds amazing
I put a video up a while ago.
Mechanically car wants for nothing
Just had both front wheel bearings done

Only thing needed to make perfect is a nice engine tart up, I have spares to make this easier, and front wings little rust
I have anew pair of wings and arch liners in storage which as we know themselves can be over £300 each just the single wing.

Needs to be remapped after all the modifications, running fine now on alfa tune remap when it just had downpipes.
But will get some more power out of the current set up

Not letting this one go for cheap
So serious buyers please make contact and I'll get some pics to follow.

Ayat

·
Vendor
46,342 Posts
If I were you I would get the wings/paintwork done and stick it up for £9,995.

·
Vendor
46,342 Posts
Not sure what you're saying about the remap, does it run well as it is? If not you need to get it sorted. You've got a GTA with fantastic spec, mileage & history there, its worth top money to the right buyer but the right buyers will not (as a rule) touch a car with problems in the advert.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Dan, no the car runs sweet, just the mcsf because of the cats
Paintwork yeah I agree I suppose
And my mechanic made a bit of a mess of my engine bay when I asked him to paint a few things.
I mean if I do the paintwork and engine bay I probably won't sell lol
Realistically I will sell for less and let the new owner deal with it.
Shame cos a autolusso engine bay tart up and brake calipers would be awesome but it's not gonna be due a Cambelt for a while.
So busy and stressed with work I'll get some new pics up and see if any interest.
Hope everyone is well on the forum
Used to check the forum loads of times a day before.

·
Vendor
46,342 Posts
Ah right, low cat efficiency. Might be worth putting OEM mid cats back in place just for the purposes of selling, leave the HPR ones in the boot or sell them on.

Other than that, not much more I can add other than to get some pics up and put a price on it - nothing detracts buyers like an advert with no price. I reckon this one will go quick..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts