Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you not too tired of these, I will be selling my Vela blue & tan & teles GTV V6 5sp very soon.
It's 98 with 67K, cambelts at 60 (14 months agp). In the past year it has angeltune (237 bhp), supersprint exhaust, Konis, momo wheel (so no airbag of course), powerflex and errr.. load of other stuff.

I'd like to move it on a bit sharpish. What do our price gurus think?

·
Registered
182 Posts
If aesthetically it's in nice condition then I think it's a solid £3k.

You've got a V6 with low miles (67k), cambelt very recently done, another major cost is the poly bushed rear susp which you have had done, you've replaced the exhaust system with a proven good quality alternative and it's had a remap to sharpen up responses. The other bonus is you've got a good colour combination as I think that Tan goes great with Vela Blue. Plus you're a forum member / enthusiast and not someone who has owned the car 5 minutes and doesn't have a clue, this as a prospective buyer would be something i look for, especially on a car like this. There will be newer cars for less money, but they may still need a cambelt service, exhaust, rear suspension, etc etc and may be much higher miles.

Get the car looking immaculate (wash/polish and wax, wash the carpets and clean the leather), get some good photo's and word your advert carefully making sure you emphasise the plus points of your car. Most prospective buyers of these cars have a tick list of desirables (cambelt, polybushed susp etc etc), so being a regular on here you'll know what these are so can word the ad appropriately to your advantage.

Best of Luck
Jules.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"I will be selling my Vela blue & tan & teles GTV V6 5sp very soon.
It's 98 with 67K, cambelts at 60 (14 months agp). In the past year it has angeltune (237 bhp), supersprint exhaust, Konis, momo wheel (so no airbag of course), powerflex. red dot brakes & errr.. load of other stuff.
"

OK, it's time for it to go. I won't get around to advertising til next week, so if anyone here is interested in my lovely GTV, they can have it for £3300.

Pics are in my galleries

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=48024

1 - 8 of 8 Posts