Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in hospital writing this, I just wanna say sorry as I've just hit the barrieir on the motorway at 50 mph. Front end has gone but looks like it's just bodywork. I've got severe whiplash, broken coller bone. If it's just body pannels does anyone know of anyone breaking a car or giving one away free lol. Anyway cheers guys for all your help so far.

·
Registered
38,913 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Chris.

I hope you get better soon.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm in hospital writing this, I just wanna say sorry as I've just hit the barrieir on the motorway at 50 mph. Front end has gone but looks like it's just bodywork. I've got severe whiplash, broken coller bone. If it's just body pannels does anyone know of anyone breaking a car or giving one away free lol. Anyway cheers guys for all your help so far.
wish you well soon - just wondering whether any body parts are common with a GTV 3.0 e.g. bonnet? as in
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gtv-and-916-spider/202453-breaking-gtv-3-0-v6-24v.html

D

·
0 Posts
get well soon chris, at least you was able to walk away, spider can be replaced.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Some painful injuries you've got there :( but all repairable :thumbs:

Get well soon Chris. :)

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Glad you're ok Chris, it could have been a lot worse and dont worry you be back in the spider in no time :thumbs:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sorry to hear that...

Get well soon, there is a Spider to be fixed....:)

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
The main thing is you live to fight another day....hope you have a speedy recovery....:)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Sorry to hear that Chris............... Take care and get yourself sorted.......... Worry about the car afterwards.

Cheers to All
Peter

1 - 20 of 68 Posts