Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Struggling to find my "perfect" GTV so have decided to invest in a low priced one for the time being.

Seen a 96 N plate with 90 odd k miles on the clock and belts done within last year, looks clean and very tidy and the original plate actually ends with GTV so thats a bonus, whats it realkistically worth? Guy has it for sale at £1395 ono, what should I offer, gotta be worth £1100?

J

·
0 Posts
well this may help you put it into context.

I have just bought a 96 P GTV TS, 116 on the clock, loads of history but needed the belts and variator doing.
It's not mint, but it has been well looked after, it came with 4 months tax and 12 months MOT, the back had been powerflexed last summer

Cost me 1K to buy and another £350 for the belts and variator.

looking on fleabay and the autotrader he has pitched it about right, but if he has had it up for sale for a while then it may be worth offering 1100 and seeing if he will split the difference

A

·
0 Posts
Is that the N reg red one thats for sale on e bay? I thought it looked a bit of a bargain if it was. Its not much money for a GTV of any sort, let alone one thats running ok and with a GTV plate.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, thats the one, think I should throw the offer at him and see what he says? Or would it be insulting if I offered even less? Notice he had it for 1595 ono last week,

A

·
0 Posts
You've got nothing to lose by making an offer. Point out that its got a chavy exhaust on it that you don't like and its got no stereo. He might move a bit on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts