Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Just gone for £3750 :eek: :thumbs:

Top money that but looks like a very good car. Hope it stays in the club.

·
Registered
1 Posts
alfasud ti green cloverleaf

:thumbs::):)
i have adopted this car(via ebay--just as described bythe vendor) and am indeed very pleased--have always wanted one (for 30 years)and now i am 49 with no children can afford as second classic car(only 90 pounds per annum classic car comp. with 3k mileage per year--will be summers only)--i used to lust over these when i was in my 20's--i had to have a fiat 127 as a poor man's substitute!--then fiat uno/mini/mazda323/toyota corona/volvo 360glt--don't laugh--1984 pre ruined styling in black/red with 2.0i and rear transaxle--superb!!/volvo 740gle/volvo 960 24v/saab 9.5/lexus gs300se/porsche 944 2.7 1989(and i don't have facilities to restore the 'sud so needed a really good one--so rare now);i'm lucky to have her--she will be well looked after(ie yearly rusproofing/body check)---these are wonderful cars that are worth preserving--not as an investment(but you never know) but for the simple joy of driving a 'living' car.(that isn't flash or pretentious or a marque snob/or rare for the sake of it--just a brilliant simple charismatic beautiful charming design ie a REAL classic.)--in my humble opinion;nor is it a classic for rich people to display their wealth by as part of their investment portfolios.(you may gather i like it!)
she is now a liverpool car--i also have a sensible honda jazz in blue so i'm covering all the bases here(for liverpool/everton!)--new model honda jazz great car with fantastic i-vtec engine--but only 10 per cent of charisma of ti.of all the cars i have owned and the many more i have hired on holiday--the sud IS the most fun!--after all life is too short--you need to live every day like it's your last--that's the italian way!
ps yes i joined aroc today!!
hello and best wishes to you all
martin.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi Martin good buy. Nice to know iam not the only scouser with a sud you have to pop it around for look:) if you need any bits i have a shed full ciao Darren

1 - 16 of 16 Posts