Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all on this forum, I was told long ago that you cannot be a true petrol head until you have owned at least one Alfa ! well .. here I am ready to take the plunge. so while i have taken this opportunity to join what looks to be an excellent Alfa forum ...i have yet to buy my first Alfa.
This is where i hope to glean some valuable information and hopefully positive recommendations before i go ahead and finally join 'petrolhead heaven'.
I have the chance to buy an Alfa Romeo GT 2.0 jts, 2005, 60,000 miles, Belts, filters, oil just changed, FARSH, red, one owner, in what can only be described as stunning overall condition. My question to the Alfa guru's on here is this .... Bearing in mind it does have a full dealer history, is this a good Alfa to buy / live with / reliability etc:? Are there any inherent problems with this model i should look for?
As i have really taken to this particular car I'm hoping it's all going to be good news but i'll keep an open mind and wait for your advice / replies.
Fingers crossed:thumbup:

·
Administrator
88,032 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts