Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,
Please excuse my obvious ignorance here. Is my '02 156 2.0ts supposed to have 2 functioning reverse lights and 2 rear foglights?
Thanks for your time
CP

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm pretty new here too but i think it's 1 fog lamp and 1 reversing lamp. It is on mine at least. HTH

Peace

Kurt

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Two of each i'm affraid so Kurt and CP its time to get grimey!!! well slightly dirty!

·
Registered
30,167 Posts
156 has 2 rear fogs and 2 reversing lights
147 only has one of each. The fog light on driver's side and reversing on the other side.

All std 21W bulbs

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
changed bulb,checked fuses, still only have fog and reverse lights on one side, what next?, bulb holder? any thoughts gentlemen?
Thanks CP

·
Registered
30,167 Posts
changed bulb,checked fuses, still only have fog and reverse lights on one side, what next?, bulb holder?
What happens if you temporarily swap the bulb holders over?
Is the fault the same or does it also move?

There have been cases of broken wires in the run from body to bootlid.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
swapped over the bulb holders, fault remains on the same side,so holders are ok, i will have to follow the wires back from the boot, that will be fun:lol:
cheers
CP

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gents,
I still have no offside reverse or foglight despite changing bulbs, fuses, cleaning earth and swapping over the holders, the fault remains on the offside. Anymore ideas ?? 156 2.0ts '02
Thanks

CP

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did u ever solve this problem?

Hi we having exact same problem with our 156, 2.4 jtd 2005. Fuses fine, bulbs fine. Appears to be wiring but any advice on locating the right ones appreciated!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts