Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm new to alfas and have just ditched my Laguna for a new GT, As soon as I saw it in the show room I wanted it, I now believe in love at first sight!!! :D

Attached is a bad camera phone pic, (black with tan leather)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to AO

Be free to post more pics ... as we like them :D

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
contemporary said:
Hi All,

I'm new to alfas and have just ditched my Laguna for a new GT, As soon as I saw it in the show room I wanted it, I now believe in love at first sight!!! :D

Attached is a bad camera phone pic, (black with tan leather)

Welcome to AO!

Thank goodness you ditch the Laguna in favour of a 'proper' car.... :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the warm welcome!

jorila said:
Feel free to ask questions if there´s something bothering you.
well now that you mention it.... my cd changer in the boot seems dead, i press the eject button but nothing happens using the SRC selection i would have expected to see changer but i dont, any ideas before i ring the dealer?

·
Registered
622 Posts
contemporary said:
Thank you for the warm welcome!

well now that you mention it.... my cd changer in the boot seems dead, i press the eject button but nothing happens using the SRC selection i would have expected to see changer but i dont, any ideas before i ring the dealer?
Try asking in the general alfadiscussion or the tech forum, there will be plenty around to help. I´m "only" a 155 driver so cd-changer is out of my league :lol:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
jorila said:
Try asking in the general alfadiscussion or the tech forum, there will be plenty around to help. I´m "only" a 155 driver so cd-changer is out of my league :lol:
Haa ... catch you :D

;)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO. Great colour combo on your GT. :cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Welcome on board. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts