Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Can anyone recommend a decent place to get the MOT done in the Bury/Bolton area?
I live in Bolton and work in Bury. I used to drop my last car off at Brandlesholme Garage , Bury, who took it for me ( no idea where they took it!!), but since having the Alfa I'm keen to know where it's going.:lol:
thanks in anticipation.

G

·
Stoneclough garage which is technically in Kearsley rather than Stoneclough. Very fair and has more than enough work already so has no need to generate more with moody MoT failures.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
D&M on Radcliffe Moor Road by the Sparking Clog in Radcliffe. Been using them for 20 years for both our cars and couldn't be more convenient for us. Nice blokes, very fair, more likely to advise than fail on something petty in our experience.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies and recommendations , plenty to go at there , Kay Street looks most convenient for me.
I was beginning to think I needed to change my deodorant brand :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Definitely got to be Motorhouse MOT Centre, Outwood Road, Radcliffe, M26 1AQ for me. They only do MOTs and aren't looking for work - plus they won't fail for petty little things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts