Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the Gt for it's MOT this morning at 9am, it failed on nearside upper wishbone, I thought it might as it has been knocking a bit with all these Devon potholes so I had already bought a pair of TRW replacements but have been unable to fit them due to rubbish weather.

I got home just after 10am, sun was shining so got stuck straight into it. Change the offending wishbone, back to the MOT station and a nice clean Mot with no advisories by 11.30am.

I will now give it a wash and polish.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Took the Gt for it's MOT this morning at 9am, it failed on nearside upper wishbone, I thought it might as it has been knocking a bit with all these Devon potholes so I had already bought a pair of TRW replacements but have been unable to fit them due to rubbish weather.

I got home just after 10am, sun was shining so got stuck straight into it. Change the offending wishbone, back to the MOT station and a nice clean Mot with no advisories by 11.30am.

I have mine on Wednesday, Im fully expecting it to fail as the previous owners didnt seem to give a ***** about it. Fingers crossed it wont be too bad! :paranoid:

·
Registered
24 Posts

Excellent news. Such a good feeling when it sails through

1 - 3 of 3 Posts