Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Fabulous! Thanks
To me that has to be the most beautiful design Bertone ever penned (I owned the poor version, the 101 sprint, which was beautiful too, but nothing compared to that)
......OK, one gripe I do have, I'd have left out the mercedes 300SL le Mans type side air vents.........you simply cannot improve on that design.....but I understand he was doing the Panamerica so probably wise in his case......still a shame....
Dom

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
What a great looking and sounding car. Yet another one I now want in my garage....

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
55 Posts
This car was built from roof pillars and cowl down. Look closer at the video and you will see the roof/cowl section sitting in a back yard. The fact that Conrad undertook this project and completed it in just 1 year speaks volumes about the man and his abilities. Being basically a project from scratch and a purpose built one at that, his interpretation of the SS is spectacular.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Petrolicious carry a lot of vids of Alfa's ..nuff said

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I really like that car. I really like that guy. He doesn't think Alfas are necessarily "all that" but he totally gets them and understands what makes them so interesting. Thanks for the link.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts