Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, As many of you now will know by now, I have now got the Grey/red interior 2.0 spider TS.(Bought this today thread).
We live in Bury st Edmunds and I work in Electrical wholesale.
Will look forward to meeting some of you at E Anglian meets etc and if you see us...Give us a wave...We'll def. reciprocate. Also got a MK6 LWB high top Transit, I've converted into a camper...The difficult choice being...Do we take the Alfa home or Camper to Italy in May for our summer hols??????May be a hard one, but maybe kipping in an Alfa could be a bit cramped.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Hi, As many of you now will know by now, I have now got the Grey/red interior 2.0 spider TS.(Bought this today thread).
We live in Bury st Edmunds and I work in Electrical wholesale.
Will look forward to meeting some of you at E Anglian meets etc and if you see us...Give us a wave...We'll def. reciprocate. Also got a MK6 LWB high top Transit, I've converted into a camper...The difficult choice being...Do we take the Alfa home or Camper to Italy in May for our summer hols??????May be a hard one, but maybe kipping in an Alfa could be a bit cramped.
Lovely :thumbs: I only live down the road in Kilverstone near Tescos's. You ll definately get a wave from me:)

·
Banned
271 Posts
Ah ha, welcome:) I too live local to Bury and visit there regularly, more often than not in the family bus (Light Blue Picasso) if this or my GTA Busso flashes you in the future then that'll be me:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts