Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,just bought 156 gta :D to add to 82 giulietta and 75 3litre trackcar ,i know few lads here allready great bunch of alfisti!!!!will post few fotos soon,cheers.....tony

·
Registered
913 Posts
how ya fella

welcome to the mad house!

look forward to seeing some pics, another gta in ireland........... whats that in total??? 6??? :lol:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Well congrats and welcome. :cool: Now, where are those piccies?!? :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers lads,next t.d. at mondello looks like it will be an AO meet!! :eek: and matts car is the dogs cahunas pearl white is so sweet :D hope to see u guys soon....and get another spin with TB around mondello.......

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Keep acquiring cars at this rate and soon you will be able to rent the track yourself for an "Alfa though the ages" experience day :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
gents keep me posted when the next td at mondello will be, would be my first td but can't imagine it would be any worse than the wilds of the roads of west cork!! :D

although i may require a few tractors, pot holes (min. of 4ft across and 3ft deep) and wandering farmers to make me feel at home!!!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
West cork roads eh ? You probably have fighter pilot reflexes already then!

2006 public track days haven't been published yet.
FYI www.mondello.ie will have the details, although you will see mutterings on IPC about them too.

Kirkistown up north is another possibility, and a day trip to Anglesea is also possible (well from Dublin anyway :))

Cheers,
TB

mattireland said:
gents keep me posted when the next td at mondello will be, would be my first td but can't imagine it would be any worse than the wilds of the roads of west cork!! :D

although i may require a few tractors, pot holes (min. of 4ft across and 3ft deep) and wandering farmers to make me feel at home!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trailbraker said:
Keep acquiring cars at this rate and soon you will be able to rent the track yourself for an "Alfa though the ages" experience day :)
HHHMMM i dont have a soft top yet so maybe a spider will do the job,allways liked the graduate one,so if the mrs lets me :rolleyes: ..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts