·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This article is so poor I have registered and added a comment on Car's website! :tut:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Is it just me or does the article read a bit too much like those auto-generated spam emails?

To reach this goal, the Italians leave no stone unturned to prepare seven new models and four brand-new car lines. Acknowledging the fact that Alfa Romeo does not yet quite see eye to eye with the German premium brands in most areas that matter bar design and emotion, the Italo-Canadian promoter of blue turtleneck sweaters has selected North America as the starting point for The Great Alfa Romeo Revival Tour.

Why? Because this move gives the brand a little more time to get the hardware and quality issues sorted before it challenges Audi, BMW and Mercedes on their home turf. Until Alfa is fully competitive, the pricing for the new products will be quite aggressive, and at the same time the strategists are preparing a comprehensive peace-of-mind warranty.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I thought the same it looks like a BMW 3 series with an alfa front end.
Makes me laugh how villified Chris Bangle was when he came out with the current BMW lines, what 5/6 years ago? Now everyone trying to sell an upmarket car/estate is copying it :lol:

·
Registered
192 Posts
C...R...A....P

I fear this may be my first...... and last Alfa :cry:

I bought my 159 SW because is looked so different and sexy. That just looks pants. I would rather have an Audi

Oh well

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dont worry people, it wont look like these badly contorted and modified Giulietta images...

Frankly its just plain lazy how they have done that.... and shows that its one thing to know how to use a piece of software but another to style a car

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hope Alfa does better than that drawing! It looks dull by 2005 standards let alone now. By 2014 it will look prehistoric.

Looks, handling, steering feel, characterful engines (with epic sonics) and an all-round degree of endearing quirkyness. The Alfa recipe isn't that difficult. How can they have lost sight of what's important so completely?

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
bwahahahahaha what a load of rubbish, my granny can do this type of photoshop work, this is just a modified 335 bmw coupe picture with a stretched front end of a giulietta applied, just shameful really....

·
Registered
192 Posts
OK. I called in a few favours, and managed to get a preview of the new Alfa 2012 159 turbo super wagon.
Now this is an actual proper photo, no photoshopping here. At all. None.

Looks damn good
Got my order in already.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
OK. I called in a few favours, and managed to get a preview of the new Alfa 2012 159 turbo super wagon.
Now this is an actual proper photo, no photoshopping here. At all. None.

Looks damn good
Got my order in already.
:lol: I've just ordered the extra big wing mirror model

1 - 20 of 34 Posts