Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For info - it seems that EMG Cambridge have lost the Alfa franchise as from next week. from personal experience and what i read here its not a totally unsurprising decision!:thumbs:
Hopefully one day the cars will get dealers worthy of them............

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Hope this is true giffer. EMG Cambridge are totally horrendous, how they got the Alfa franchise I really don't know. A major mistake in the first place by ARUK imho.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its true - as an ex customer i got a letter from sales manager saying no longer selling or able to do warranty work - but........."we can still service your vehicle!!" lol.................

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
For parts you may as well go to Desira Diss, they should give you a discount as well. Avoid EMG - they have FORD stamped on all their body parts, the saddest affliction for any human being imho.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Donalds in Peterborough is now an Alfa dealer... not sure if that will be the closest for Cambrians (or whatever Cambridge people call themselves). I have no idea if Donalds are any good but they got their franchise after the ARUK dealer new broom so hopefully up to standard.

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Thanks for that Monty, might look into that.

Cambridge folk use the term 'Cantabrigian' by the way (from Cantabrigiensis, as founded by the Romans). Hence also MA (Cantab) should you have graduated from such a huge pile of an institution. If you call them 'Cambrians' they may look at you and wonder why you're calling them a mountain range in mid-Wales:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts