Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mervyn Stewarts Alfa Main Dealer in Belfast are offering a 2008 registered 156 GTA SW in red with only 4500 miles on the clock for just under £17k.........has anyone seen it and is it likely to be one of the smoke damaged batch that keep cropping up..........must be pretty good as it's first time i've seen a main dealer selling one!

·
Vendor
47,143 Posts
They must have took it as a trade in with 4,500 miles on the clock.. Sold March-ish and since traded in maybe?

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Mervyn Stewarts Alfa Main Dealer in Belfast are offering a 2008 registered 156 GTA SW in red with only 4500 miles on the clock for just under £17k.........has anyone seen it and is it likely to be one of the smoke damaged batch that keep cropping up..........must be pretty good as it's first time i've seen a main dealer selling one!
I seen the car when it originally came in to Roadside in Coleraine. The car was a 2004 build and I was told it wasn't from the smoke damaged lot. What they said was that the car was due to go to the middle East and the order was cancelled.

A guy from around Lisburn bought the car and he has posted here a few times. I'll try and find out his details.

Edit: Here you go http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta/109393-brand-new-08-gtas.html About halfway down the page the post by PHALFA. Some confusion as to where the car was heading but it'll give you the idea.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I was in an Alfa dealer at the weekend near Parma. They have a lovely new 156gta on sale for 25,000euro-quite a bargain. Also a new GTV Cup(2.0 t.spark in Italy) for 19,000euro. They also have an SZ and an RZ with delivery miles. 55,000 euro each....

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was in an Alfa dealer at the weekend near Parma. They have a lovely new 156gta on sale for 25,000euro-quite a bargain. Also a new GTV Cup(2.0 t.spark in Italy) for 19,000euro. They also have an SZ and an RZ with delivery miles. 55,000 euro each....
Don't suppose you've got the dealers name......i'd be interested in looking at their website?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I seen the car when it originally came in to Roadside in Coleraine. The car was a 2004 build and I was told it wasn't from the smoke damaged lot. What they said was that the car was due to go to the middle East and the order was cancelled.

A guy from around Lisburn bought the car and he has posted here a few times. I'll try and find out his details.

Edit: Here you go http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta/109393-brand-new-08-gtas.html About halfway down the page the post by PHALFA. Some confusion as to where the car was heading but it'll give you the idea.
Thanks Big Jon, that link you posted is an interesting read........wonder why PHALFA is getting rid so soon after buying it?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Looks like this is up for sale again.........if only I could afford it! (Maybe this and the other thread should be combined?) I really want it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts