Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Another €700 swallowed.

882 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  euroboy 
#1 ·
What a bottomless pit of money my Spider really is:cry:

Knocking from the front = new lower arm needed (last done 3yrs/15k miles ago, although with non-OE parts I suspect).

Rattling from exhaust = Ragazzon rear section collapsed internally. 5yrs/40k miles old, so in a way I cant grumble too much, but they are supposed to last a lifetime.

Farty noise from the front = dead manifold and gasket. Re-furbished manifold and new gaskets ordered.

Ive ordered a new Biscione 128x80 rear section from Alfisti.net (€312) - comes with a muffler at least :lol: Im hoping that will quieten her down a bit along with the new fanimold.

Last money spent was in November - €400 for new CV joints and €200 a week earlier on brakes.

God I hope it gets through the rest of year without too much €€€ needed.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
but what a car you have one of the best surely all the time work and money invested in it
Hi,

Thanks - ill never sell it, far too much $$$ spent on the bugger.

Ill not be happy until its remapped, painted and with new wheels though. Another couple K worth of spending :S

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Merc is dead a while ago - Volvo is doing well but 'needed' €250 spending on it last weekend.

Ill be well over €1k this month in car related expenses :S

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.