Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but not necessarily the point of the advert

1. Yell.com - in one of them the house wife tell her alien other half Zargon, to sit in the car, and as she unlocks it (from a distance it looks lika the back of a 147

2. The advert for RAC insurance with boxer (Lennox Lewis and his Bettle - Registration by the way is 455 KO) - as they drive off, there is a 156 parked onthe side of the road.

Anyone spot any others inthe backgrounds of other ads?

Cheers

Per

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Er Hobbycraft :confused: ...the one with the really tacky tune and some singing ladies..at the end there's a row (on the right-hand side) of custard yellow 147's with the boots open.

·
Registered
508 Posts
There was an advert (possibly for Maltesers? or have I imagined that?) with a groups of retro-60s youngsters driving a Giulia Super round a roundabout.

I only glimpsed it once or twice, hence the vague description, but this was only a couple of years ago.

:cool:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
BigFoot said:
The ones in print have the 159, don't they?
Silver Brera!
;)

There was a TV advert a while back with two young studenty looking girls going round and round a roundabout in a Giulia Super with Maltesers running along the dashboard top.
:cool:

I hope someone backs me up on this and it's not just me having one of my "funny thoughts" again.
:eek:

·
Registered
508 Posts
You too! Glad my own mind wasn't playing tricks on me :D

And it WAS maltesers! :lol:

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
there was a really silly ad recently with people doing leaps and jumps when a car passed ( i think it was for an energy drink)and that featured a red Brera every few seconds :rolleyes:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tifosi - yes I recall that advert. I think it was a Muller advert!

Mostro & Rick - I recall that advert too, but didn't realise it was an Afla - probably because it was before by becoming an Alfisti :D

Per

·
Registered
611 Posts
Didn't pringles do an ad with some famous soccer players playing football with a tube of crisps in an underground car park. There were several fairly exotic cars scattered around, including a 147.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Saw an ad recently for something and at the end there's a blue 156 parked at the side of the road.

Yeah, vague, I know.

Speaking of 'exotic cars' in underground car parks, there's a brief shot in "Matrix Revolutions" of an underground nightclub car park, and one of the cars in it is a Rover 75. Always makes me laugh, that.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Tifosi1976 said:
there was a really silly ad recently with people doing leaps and jumps when a car passed ( i think it was for an energy drink)and that featured a red Brera every few seconds :rolleyes:
:confused: Sounds like the Brera ad!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Per said:
1. Yell.com - in one of them the house wife tell her alien other half Zargon, to sit in the car, and as she unlocks it (from a distance it looks lika the back of a 147
I think it's actually a Seat and not an Alfa.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmm.. Could be, but I thought the rear lights looked like Alfa lights.

I'll have to pay closer attention next time :tut:

Per

1 - 20 of 30 Posts