Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is all my fault and I know I deserve it.....

Rummaging in under-stairs cupboard (where I have a wine rack and various drawers and tools and other stuff that has no other home) for a bottle of something red and grapey....

...over reached myself and started falling over so took a quick step back and managed to step into an open bottom drawer which promptly disintegrated...

...tin of sealant then falls off the top of the chest of drawers and lands on my foot and it bl00dy well hurts...

...in a fit of pique I lob the tin out of the way, paying scant regard to where I am, and it collides with the aforementioned wine rack.

You know this doesn't end well...

So I now have a busted drawer, a sore foot, one less bottle of Merlot, and a red carpet that used to be beige.

:cry::cry::cry:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously, you couldn't make it up.

Opened another bottle (properly - i.e. with a corkscrew and not a blunt metal object) and it's a bit better now.

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Feel for you Dfens, some does you just wish you never bloody woke up!

Hope tomorrow brings a better day for you.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Don't worry mate, we've all done something similar.

Years ago, I opened my bedroom door onto my head (which really, really hurt). In an instant fit of rage, I punched the wall next to the door, knocking a hole clean through the plasterboard.

I put a mirror over it, claiming to the good lady wife that I always thought that wall looked a bit bare. She was thrilled, as I had provided her with another reflective surface to look at herself in.

She found out about all this a full 5 years later, as we were moving out. She took the mirror off the wall to pack it, revealing a fist-sized hole! I came clean and she laughed her @rse off.

By then, I could see the funny side too! :lol:

S

·
0 Posts

Years ago, I opened my bedroom door onto my head (which really, really hurt). In an instant fit of rage, I punched the wall next to the door, knocking a hole clean through the plasterboard.

I put a mirror over it, claiming to the good lady wife that I always thought that wall looked a bit bare. She was thrilled, as I had provided her with another reflective surface to look at herself in.

She found out about all this a full 5 years later, as we were moving out. She took the mirror off the wall to pack it, revealing a fist-sized hole! I came clean and she laughed her @rse off.

Temper temper, Mr Morgan! :lol:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
:lol: well that's two for the next anger management class :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts

:lol::lol::lol:

Excellent, that made me really chuckle!

V

·
0 Posts
This is all my fault and I know I deserve it.....

Rummaging in under-stairs cupboard (where I have a wine rack and various drawers and tools and other stuff that has no other home) for a bottle of something red and grapey....

...over reached myself and started falling over so took a quick step back and managed to step into an open bottom drawer which promptly disintegrated...

...tin of sealant then falls off the top of the chest of drawers and lands on my foot and it bl00dy well hurts...

...in a fit of pique I lob the tin out of the way, paying scant regard to where I am, and it collides with the aforementioned wine rack.

You know this doesn't end well...

So I now have a busted drawer, a sore foot, one less bottle of Merlot, and a red carpet that used to be beige.

:cry::cry::cry:
You're doing the work of 2 men Dfens, Laurel & Hardy! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts