Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Brera a couple of weeks and decided to get it remapped to try and fix the hesitation issues (2.2 JTS). I took a trip down to see Angel Tuning near Banbury today and I am very pleased with the results. The hesitation has all but gone and it feels much more responsive at lower revs. Well worth the £195!!

Will see what it does for my fuel consumption over the next few days. I was averaging about 27 before the map.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spoke to them last week and they seemed very knowledgeable, prices seem good to.

Has anyone ever had a 159 1.9 JTDm remapped and DPF removed by them? This is what I'm considering and £400ish seems very good value to me......

·
Registered
23 Posts
Spoke to them last week and they seemed very knowledgeable, prices seem good to.

Has anyone ever had a 159 1.9 JTDm remapped and DPF removed by them? This is what I'm considering and £400ish seems very good value to me......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you go to there place make sure you get a tour of the Jenson workshop. They re-engineer the Interceptor and its an amazing bit of kit. They even have the car Top Gear reviewed a couple of years ago - the one with a 650 bhp supercharged Chevy engine. Its for sale as the owner lost his licence. If only I had £160k. Yum yum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts