Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wee question....my son's android tablet broke....screen smashed....bought another one,same model.....swapped the old SD card from old to new tablet.

Now when he went to play his games,which he had to download again,he was unable to continue on from where he left off on his old tablet.

Am i mistaken....but would the SD card not have kept his game progress data ?

Btw most of his games don't have member logins except his 8 ball pool game which he can access and continue from where he left off. :confused:

Anyone know ??

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Wee question....my son's android tablet broke....screen smashed....bought another one,same model.....swapped the old SD card from old to new tablet.

Now when he went to play his games,which he had to download again,he was unable to continue on from where he left off on his old tablet.

Am i mistaken....but would the SD card not have kept his game progress data ?

Btw most of his games don't have member logins except his 8 ball pool game which he can access and continue from where he left off. :confused:

Anyone know ??
The game data is probably stored on the tablet's internal memory as an educated guess, or in some way linked to the tablet ID. Not investigated it though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts