Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forum name: Andrea

Occupation: I’m studying Politics, not this semester, but in July I’m back again, I also work for a USAID NGOs Project, for those who don’t know what USAID is: United States Agency for International Development. I work as Secretary, for the Administrative/Financial Manager. I’ve been working there for more than 2 years.

Lives: Until now, I’m living with my parents, in Guatemala Central America; but this will change soon J

Marital Status: Single until May 8th 2004

What cars do you drive and why? I drive a Subaru J12, basically, because I’m paying for a private college, so I can’t buy anything better for now…

Are you a real passionate for Alfa Romeo? I think yes, Ant knows it, sometimes I recognize Alfas faster than him :cool: . And, I know I’ve said Alfas aren’t sexy, that are just cars, but I know the real difference between a plain car, and a beautiful one. Since my journal through AlfaOwner, I obviously increased my general knowledge about cars. For example, now I know if a car has 190 HP, I know is fast, some time ago I didn’t :eek:

What or how started your passion for Alfa Romeo and…
… do you think its fundamental to own one to have the passion
?
Really, when I first started to post in AO I didn’t knew a thing about cars, less about Alfas. I think with the time I spent here the passion just grew on me. Now Alfas and AlfaOwner are a big part of my life, I can’t imagine my work hours without AO ;) I have great friends here too. And because of that, I think NO, it’s not fundamental to own one to have the passion. You can admire them and like them, and I know it would be better if you own it, but it’s not fundamental.

What do you like most about Alfas?
Design, I love the design of Alfas! As I don’t know much about performance, even I know they are good, but I love the 147 design, it’s really :cool: and the 156.

What do you like least about Alfas? I dislike the fact that they break down :mad:

What would be your dream cars? A 147 J or a a Volvo S80

What car would you least like to have? Mine… j/k I would hate to have a Kia or a Fiat

For you, what’s the most popular thread on AO? There are quite a few. I think the chat room thread has to be listed, the on topic – off topic was a popular one, the greatest angry list, and every thread started by a new female AO…

What would be your ideal drive in an Alfa (destination, passenger, driving music, etc)?
Would be driving a 147, destination would be a smooth road in Canada, passenger, would be Ant, but I don’t know if he would be willing to ride with me, music, the Enchanted album of Stevie Nicks, I can picture myself listening to Edge of Seventeen or Rock a Little :cool:

Any humorous Alfa or car-related stories you wish to share with us?
I love when people can’t find the door handle when they try to get in the car… it’s fun J

What interests do you have outside of Alfas? I’m a musical soul, I love music, listening to it, and spending some time thinking with a nice background sound. I received guitar classes, I play guitar every now and then. I like to read, mostly filosophicall realated things, or quantum stuff, like thermodinamics and the use of energy. I love to know how things work, what the universe is made of, or what’s going to happen with us. I also like Politics, and knowing how things really work.

I also paint and draw, mostly nude woman, but just because I like bodies and faces, and I can draw that very easily, I see the body as an art, a perfect art piece.

Tell us something nobody knows about you. (e.g. special skill, ever been on TV, etc)
Nope, I have never been on TV. I have appeared a couple of times in the newspaper.
Nobody knows, I was with a model agency a couple of years ago, but I didn’t accepted to work with them then, because the jobs were not good enough :rolleyes:

What do you like most about Alfaowner forum? Any favourite threads, episodes or posts you wish to share?
What I like most about AO, is the Alfa Owners, yes, the people, they are incredible, hillarious, so different, and original. I enjoy sharing with them.
My favorite thread would be, the guess the beautiful AO (or something like that), where was the sitting on the wall picture of me. It was fun, specially because they guessed from the start, and we messed around with them, not telling it was me, and… I liked it.

I also liked the God realated thread, where everyone shared a little about their believes, I don’t know if someone remember that thread, but I liked it.

Also, I liked to argue with Rarebear, about political stuff. I like to do that, and listening (reading) to different points of view about the 9/11 stuff, the WW2, etc. etc.

Does being a woman among so many men affects the way you express your opinions about cars?
Sometimes, I can’t even express my opinion about cars because I don’t know what they are talking about :cheese: And being a woman, I think it doesn’t affects me ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Thank you so much for your time, Andrea! I specially like to know you were thinking about being a model... of course... We saw the pictures already ;)

And the "the guess the beautiful AO"! That was great, wasn't it? :)

The Interviews are open again folks. If you want to be in just let me know :)

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Interesting to hear you like thermodynamics! :eek: I studied Chemistry at university and tried my hardest to AVOID it for 3 years! :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Good interview :)

·
Super Moderator
44,924 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
For you, what’s the most popular thread on AO? There are quite a few. I think the chat room thread has to be listed, the on topic – off topic was a popular one, the greatest angry list, and every thread started by a new female AO…
She likes my angry list! :D

THROTTLEMAN said:
I also paint and draw, mostly nude woman, but just because I like bodies and faces, and I can draw that very easily, I see the body as an art, a perfect art piece.
Helloooooo Nurse :D

THROTTLEMAN said:
Tell us something nobody knows about you. (e.g. special skill, ever been on TV, etc)
Nobody knows, I was with a model agency a couple of years ago, but I didn’t accepted to work with them then, because the jobs were not good enough :rolleyes:
Helloooooooooooo Nurse! :D :D

Great interview Andrea. BTW Hugo, I'd be willing to do an interview, if you need another.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Cool interview :)
I think the interview idea is a good one and will definately add another layer of depth to the forum.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bazza said:
Great interview Andrea. BTW Hugo, I'd be willing to do an interview, if you need another.
I'll do one special interview for you, James, and I'll email it to your this week. :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
I'll do one special interview for you, James, and I'll email it to your this week. :)
Make me one too ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys and gals, if you're interested just send me a pm and I'll do it specially for you. :)

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Thank you so much for your time, Andrea! I specially like to know you were thinking about being a model... of course... We saw the pictures already ;)

And the "the guess the beautiful AO"! That was great, wasn't it? :)

The Interviews are open again folks. If you want to be in just let me know :)
Thank you for your time, to modify it. It was very fun to fill it out.

About the model stuff, I wouldn't give it so much importance. It was like 2 years ago, I had a contract with this agency, but then I didn't like the jobs they were offering.

Yeah, the guess the beautiful AO, was great :)

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
PR said:
Interesting to hear you like thermodynamics! :eek: I studied Chemistry at university and tried my hardest to AVOID it for 3 years! :)
Why? It's like, that's FUNDAMENTAL! Obviuosly I didn't studied it, I just read about it, I would be so happy if someday I have the chance to actually receive some lecture or something about that...

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
We went into it to the nth degree! :( Fire away any questions you have, I'll probably not be able to answer though! :rolleyes: ;)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Isn't my girl simply awesome... :)

I'm so in love...

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
montreal said:
Very nice Interview Andrea :D

Please show us some of your drawings :)

All the Best

Sérgio
I can't put pics in this thread.... :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Antonio Chico said:

I'm so in love...
:) tan liiiiindo, yo también :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Andrea said:
:) tan liiiiindo, yo también :)
Hey, no talking gibberish!!! :mad: :rant: ;)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
It's not gibberish, it's Watermelonish. :D

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Antonio Chico said:
It's not gibberish, it's Watermelonish. :D
But Andrea said to me that there is no Watermelonish language!!!! :confused:

;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Antonio Chico said:

I'm so in love...
Oh... will you be quiet please. :rolleyes: :D ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts