Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my GTV V6 for about 2 years now and while I've held an alfaowner.com account for all that time, I've never actually post anything!

My motive is rather selfish and unfortunate in that all this time I've never had anything go wrong with my car. No really!

In the snow and the ice a few weeks back I snagged a kerb :mad: and now I need a new 17" Teledial. :cry:

I'll be posting something in the wanted classifieds if anyone can help!

Thanks!

TK

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I've had my GTV V6 for about 2 years now and while I've held an alfaowner.com account for all that time, I've never actually post anything!

My motive is rather selfish and unfortunate in that all this time I've never had anything go wrong with my car. No really!

In the snow and the ice a few weeks back I snagged a kerb :mad: and now I need a new 17" Teledial. :cry:

I'll be posting something in the wanted classifieds if anyone can help!

Thanks!

TK
About blinking time:D get posting and join in:thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Good Morning......and Welcome to the A.O. Forum, I'm sure you will enjoy it here..........:thumbs:

·
Registered
12,808 Posts
Hello and welcome to posting.....hope my GTV is as reliable as yours.....:thumbs:.....I'll still love her if she isn't......:HAPPY:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha ha, Thanks guys,

And here is the offending wheel

I'm wondering if it would be easier to just buy another set of wheels, say 17" 166's or something? I've had no luck finding one 17" Teledial!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts