Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ode to duct tape, may the gray never end...
wink :D :D

Am I right??

Zee

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Cultural education post warning: wink

Since everybody here is such a big fan of duct tape, I thought I would take this opportunity to bring a little more Canadiana into your lives and introduce you to Red Green.

Red is a character created by a Canadian comedian. His sole purpose in life is to build/fix things with duct tape. His movie Duct Tape Forever was a minor hit here and in the U.S. His TV show is sponsored by 3M

Apologies if you're already aware of Red, and apologies from Canada for foisting this silliness upon the rest of the world.
--Toronto

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Thanks Toronto for that funny website wink

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Been there, seen that. Don't worry Toronto, most of us Eurotrash guys cannot get anymore wicked than this. Nothing wrong with a handyman with/on a roll with ducttape. However, I consider myself somewhat of a handyman, I never had a roll of ducttape in my possession, metinx it's only suitable for amateurs.

:cool: Hoygaard

PS. It really p1sses me off when I try to add an instant graemlin the whole text disappears, bugger !!! (said with a Hugh Grant up stuck kinda' voice)

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hoygaard:
<strong>PS. It really p1sses me off when I try to add an instant graemlin the whole text disappears, bugger !!! (said with a Hugh Grant up stuck kinda' voice)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">solution: press CTRL+Z and the text all comes back! (said in a Bible kinda voice, bringing you all the good word) wink

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Thanks, Paddy (Hoping Aisha's not around)

I usually copy the text before I click the instant Graemlin, sometimes I forget tho'

Thanx mate

Hoygaard :)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toronto Spider:
<strong>You're welcome, Hugo. I think...
(Lord forgive me for the evil I have unleashed upon this world.) wink
--Toronto</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't worry Toronto :D wink
I think too... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Hoygaard:
<strong>

PS. It really p1sses me off when I try to add an instant graemlin the whole text disappears, bugger !!! (said with a Hugh Grant up stuck kinda' voice)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You think the text disappearing is bad, when I posted my little contribution I managed to crash the whole post/board/whatever. Had to finally close my browser, re-open it, log in again and repost the darn thing.

Leave it to me to royally screw up anything technological. And I manage to do it without duct-tape, so I guess that means I'm well past amateur standing in that category. wink
--Toronto

P.S. Now that we've seen your Hugh Grant impersonation (which is something I never expected from a powerful Viking) what other impressions are you going to show us? wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>Bob, your link has been autocensored. eek!

Cheers

Hoygaard</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

I'm laughing but... it has been. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Just a word of advice;

There is Duck Tape ... :)
and there is the commercially rip off done by 3M : Duct tape. :mad:

Only get the original: Duck Tape :D

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
I wonder how many duckies they had to kill to make that huge roll... :rolleyes: :D

Cuac cuac cheese,

Ant

1 - 20 of 20 Posts