Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has actually placed an order for a QV and is waiting patiently based on previous experiences of bringing the finished product to the market.....Me for one (the fewer the better means I might get one of the first !).

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Didn't think the order books were open in the UK? Have you been given a price?

·
Registered
2017 Guila 2.0 Tbi Lusso spec, 1972 S2 Spider Junior, wife drives 939 Spider, + Abarth 595
6,555 Posts
Not the QV, but as soon as I have details I will be ordering a pauper version. 2.0ltr 250bhp? Oh! Petrol of course.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
My dealer can't take orders because they don't know anything!

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Dealers aren't allowed to take orders because there is no official product.

If your dealer took money off you, you sanity needs exploring!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Dealers aren't allowed to take orders wbecause there is no official product.

If your dealer took money off you, you sanity needs exploring!
Waiting for a new Alfa is a question of sanity.....did it once before and lost out, this time I have hedged my bets. The longer I wait the more I can afford....

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing the car at Geneva in a few weeks time.

I hope it's a real deal not a mule.

Hope the SUV concept is there too.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I'm hearing they won't have anything to show! Only the same QV prototypes again. I hope not as Alfa's credibility will start to crumble as a serious player. Marchionne's decision processes management have been a complete joke IMO. This should be the third or fourth year of the FWD Giulia that they had ready for production and that he pulled like an impetuous child.

Reactions: mash4077

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm hearing they won't have anything to show! Only the same QV prototypes again. I hope not as Alfa's credibility will start to crumble as a serious player. Marchionne's decision processes management have been a complete joke IMO. This should be the third or fourth year of the FWD Giulia that they had ready for production and that he pulled like an impetuous child.
That I can't believe.
They're already testing the base versions.
See picture from Autoedizione.
It's the first time I see resemblance with the 166.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts