Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a nice guy up in Darwen called Waseem that breaks Alfas ! I got an Exhaust cam and a coil pack set off him for a good price. He breaks and fixes Alfas and has lots of 156 parts, tyres and heels too ! He's fixing a 147 just now to sell. Call him on 07543982511 ? :thumbs:

·
Banned
39 Posts
hi robertajane how are you aww thank you for your comment about me well hay guess what i have now register to this site now thought i give it a shot but thanks and hope your well

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was I who recommended Waseem ? I think a useful friendly source of parts for cars, particulaly Alfas, that seem to use more than most, would be of great use to members ? Also I have no financial, or any other relation other than as a customer to Waseem. Sorry if my post transgressed any forum rules !
Roberta Jane Upton

R

·
0 Posts
It was I who recommended Waseem ? I think a useful friendly source of parts for cars, particulaly Alfas, that seem to use more than most, would be of great use to members ? Also I have no financial, or any other relation other than as a customer to Waseem. Sorry if my post transgressed any forum rules !
Roberta Jane Upton
Hi, you didn't do anything against the rules :thumbs:
Waseem was advertising his business on a lot of his posts which is against forum rules, to advertise you have to be a authorised trader and he has been given all the information he needs if he wishes to apply :)

·
Banned
39 Posts
hi yes and i will be gettin information for this site to become a trader look please forgive me as i was and still am new to this alfa site and there for was not sure what you was aloud to do i thought it was just like ebay you register and sell along anyway i now no what the rules and policy are thanks and i will look in to tryin to do business here and the right way thanks

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
His post above was nearly three years ago ... ad he no longer registered as a forum member.

Try rgwm ...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to get hold of Waseem soon after my last post but got no answer on his mobile ?
You could try it ? 07543982511

His place was off the main road in Darwen opposite a convenience store (specific huh ?) in some old buildings converted to units ? There's a mud hard standing outside of it ? He had a couple of 156/147s stood on the hard stand there if you know Darwen ? I dont have his address ? He was from down South originally maybe gone back ?

RJ

Maybe this helps ?

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
rgwm is in Padiham and breaks Alfa's (Ceraldi ... no ph in Alfa!! ;) ) .. about 13 miles from Darwen according to google .. he's a forum member ...

·
Registered
215 Posts
I tried to get hold of Waseem soon after my last post but got no answer on his mobile ?
You could try it ? 07543982511

His place was off the main road in Darwen opposite a convenience store (specific huh ?) in some old buildings converted to units ? There's a mud hard standing outside of it ? He had a couple of 156/147s stood on the hard stand there if you know Darwen ? I dont have his address ? He was from down South originally maybe gone back ?

RJ

Maybe this helps ?
I'm from Darwen and I can't figure out where you mean. :lol:

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Don't sound like he's there now so not really worth worrying about ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts