Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in for American style turn signal? I'm going to put a pic online in a short while, but it works like this, when you turn on your parking lights your front end turn signal lights (blinkers) will light also but at half strength, when you turn on one of the blinkers they start to alternate from half strength to full strength, great optic when you turn on your park lights and your foggies

R

·
0 Posts
That sounds mean Da Londo! I love the lightshow that is my 155, I look forward to seeing the pic!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is only one catch, you have to build it yourself, I don't have the time to do it and then send it overseas

·
Registered
715 Posts
The way to do it would be to run a feed from your park lights into the indicator bulb as well. In order to get half strength, you would need some sort of resistor in the positive wire to reduce the voltage to 6 volt or less. You might also need a diode (allows the current to only run one way) in there to stop the side lights flashing when the indicator is on as this would be white light instead of yellow.

Someone who is an electrician might be able to post. I'm not!!! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts