Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Aftersales Manager of AMC (Chelmsford) Ltd, I would like to post response to certain comments on this site. AMC is ranked by J D Power as being one of the top dealers in country. This is based on feedback by our customers and is totally independant.

Yes of course things sometimes go wrong, what business doesn`t ? Surely it is how we deal with problems that is a true measure of a business. Of course it is unacceptable for mistakes to happen, but the real world.......

Our staff are passionate about the brand, heritage and history of both Alfa and our company. We will always try and do the best we can and recognise customer care is paramount, this we take this most seriously.

£££££`s are invested in training, technology, tooling, factory support, courtesy cars etc to provide the best service available. Thanks for taking the time to read this. allenyamaha

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :)

My dad bought his 159 and 159 TI from you , had no problems with you as a garage and he loves it too bits :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I only went to amc once, looked a good showroom, but the person who served me was very patronising, maybe because I was a 17year old with 3 friends who wanted to look at the Mito, ask if there were any discounts and ask him some questions.

I talked to him about the brand, and the financial difficulties they're in, but he arrogantly said "if alfa were making losses for a few years on the trot, they wouldn't be around. That's not how businesses are run". Other than that bloke, seemed like a wonderful place! :)

He eventually calmed down, when he realised I actually was getting a Mito, after talking to me with sarcastic undertones initially (mainly because he realised I knew exactly what options I was getting, where I was getting it from, what everything was, etc).

I would like to go again sometime; maybe when the 149 comes out. The showroom was lovely, as were all of the cars in stock; it's also only 5minutes away from my school.

·
Registered
124 Posts
My customer Service experience from AMC Chelmsford was Rubbish. I got very little help from the dealership in trying to sort out my corrosion problem, I was told to talk to head office (which are even worse) to get the matter solved. I expected better service and help after having spent seven years giving business to them through services and repairs. thanks for nothing

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Welcome to AO ... good to see lots of Dealers starting to sign up.

Personally I've never had a problem with AMC, they did a good deal on the car when I bought it and the unfortunate problems I had with the car they sorted out without any fuss

1 - 13 of 13 Posts