Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on the net after aaaaaages spent looking for part and it being the wrong type/fitment

https://www.fiatdalys.lt/en

Book mark this site, because its AWESOME

Just enter vin number, and takes you to all parts specific to that car

You can thank me with cake :)

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
That is pretty good. Faster than the online copies of ePer. Just a shame you need the VIN, would be good if you could just input model in the same way you can with ePer.

On a side note, is it sad that I can remember the whole VIN from my old 156? :eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thnaks for the cakes I received in the post- who ever sent them, thanks, they were.....a bit squashed, but lovely ;):)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Apologies for resurrecting a very old thread, but I'm really struggling to find a simple black and white website that will show me which part I need.

I'm changing the rear wheel bearing on my 1.9jtd GT Cloverleaf (passengar side) and need to know if it's the 30mm or the 35mm inner diameter I need

Vin number is zar93700003442940, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Sorry again about the old thread

·
Registered
118 Posts
There's an online Eper where you can put your VIN and look at parts. (if you get a message saying too many users just click OK, and then paste the URL again)

Top tip: search for [your favourite aftermarket parts maker] web catalogue, e.g. SKF:
SKF - WEB CATALOG

There you can enter you car details and find the exact stuff you need.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for the reply but this doesn't seem to have the measurements I need. I just need to know the inner diameter that corresponds with my car

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Call Alfashop, Alfaworkshop, Shop4Parts or EB Spares ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts