Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiance insists that her 2008 1.9 JTDM's performance deteriorates as the fuel tank gets low, and then perks up when she fills up.

Is there any way this is possible, and if not should I call off the wedding?

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Are you getting married??? Yes
Is it to a woman??? Yes

Therefore the answer to your question is YES!!! :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
ALL women are mad ...

(you'll probably find it's completely physiological, the lower the fuel level the less right foot she gives it ...)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thats got to be one of the funniest thread titles I have ever seen. Even funnier is that I haven't come accross it before!

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
Look mate she has an Alfa, thats a great start.
If she can cook and clean and has a 'Hot' sister, forget the underlying
madness and get wed.:lol:

Submitted using 'tongue in cheek' txt checker:p

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
ALL women are mad ...

(you'll probably find it's completely physiological, the lower the fuel level the less right foot she gives it ...)
It probably IS psychological (not physiological), I've often felt it feels more responsive with a full tank, but your theory probably explains it quite well! :thumbs:

And, yes. you should call it off... I foresee a future for you without an Alfa... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
It probably IS psychological (not physiological), I've often felt it feels more responsive with a full tank, but your theory probably explains it quite well! :thumbs:

And, yes. you should call it off... I foresee a future for you without an Alfa... :rolleyes:
:lol: kind of half spelt the word and let the spell checker fill in the rest :eek:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Look mate she has an Alfa, thats a great start.
If she can cook and clean and has a 'Hot' sister, forget the underlying
madness and get wed.:lol:

Submitted using 'tongue in cheek' txt checker:p
im with you mate my wife wouldnt know an alfa from an astra

1 - 14 of 14 Posts