Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>They are that f**king horrible Bob, that no one else has dared post them.
Lose 3876 posts, and remove Number 4 plug lead for a week.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Noooooooooo....not number 4!
Its my only working cylinder...

But what is it anyway?

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bobdabilda:
<strong>The car I mean? I'm talking about the car!

What is it?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ugly car 1 and 3 look like a 156 with 147 big nose.
eek!
Hideous car 2 looks like a 166, similarly disfigured.
eek!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
those square boxes with the red cross in them have been posted regularly in this lounge wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>those square boxes with the red cross in them have been posted regularly in this lounge wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a very popular image wink

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>those square boxes with the red cross in them have been posted regularly in this lounge wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a very popular image wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I remember seeing those before on AO :D

B

·
0 Posts
Those are just guys with 156 who want a 147 but need the space wink of a 156 laughing laughing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Unlike what Rick said (should we really repeat that phrase every single time!? wink ) Car number 1 and 2 are thesame car, the facelift 166. on number 2 the camouflaging has been photoshopped away though!

Car number three is a photoshop-creation of what someone suspects the facelifted 156 would look like, suppose it ever comes before the 158 hits the streets...

N

·
0 Posts
Car 2 is a BMW 5 series with an Alfa nose.

BMW and Alfa are getting ready to merge. wink

1 - 17 of 17 Posts