Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of my family, including my daughter have a sweet tooth....

Tonight my wife bought a huge bar of dairy milk my daughters eyes lit up when she saw it....

However i did a reallllllly bad thing.......

i told her that the main ingredient was Meat, now that may not seem like much but my daughter can't stand meat in any way shape of form :lol:

so she has gone off to bed and we are all sat here scoffing it....and i do feel a bit of guilt

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think kids who end up "not liking" sweets/chocolate etc
just had cruel/tight parents.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
just keep telling yourself you are being "cruel to be kind" and you may sleep tonight Jason :p

best one i heard (thinkit was posted on here ) was about the bloke who told his kids that the ice cream van jingle is to let kids know they have run out of ice cream and have to go back to the depot,

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:cough: Mingebag should have bought two bars :tut: :lol:

·
Registered
609 Posts
your a bad Dad :) In time, these skills you are teaching her will be turned against you.. no more chocky for you

Actually, I reckon you missed an oppourtunity to get her to 'like' meat, if that's what you want.. you should have given her some of the chocolate/meat to bring her round. Although in the heat of the moment I wouldn't have thought of this either :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
If that's the 'cruellest' thing you've ever done to her then you're fine!

Trust me I survived worse!

:D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Chocolate contains milk ...

... milk comes from cows ...

... cows are meat

Perfectly logical to me :)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Next meet we have i'm bringing a huge bar of 'meat' free chocolate just for your daughter and she will be under strict instructions not to share with anyone else :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
your a bad Dad :) In time, these skills you are teaching her will be turned against you.. no more chocky for you

Actually, I reckon you missed an oppourtunity to get her to 'like' meat, if that's what you want.. you should have given her some of the chocolate/meat to bring her round. Although in the heat of the moment I wouldn't have thought of this either :thumbs:
we have tried everything, nothing will change her mind, so we have accepted that if she is ever meant to then she will do so one day

If that's the 'cruellest' thing you've ever done to her then you're fine!

Trust me I survived worse!

:D
Yep that's about the worst i have done to her

Next meet we have i'm bringing a huge bar of 'meat' free chocolate just for your daughter and she will be under strict instructions not to share with anyone else :lol:
cheers mate, remind me to let your tyres down :lol:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
In a similar note to this, am I a bad dad because whenever we go past those sit on rides in shopping malls, i tell my 2yr old daughter that "Sorry honey the lights are flasshing which means its not working" she accepts this and will normally say back "oh no Not working"

is that cruel?

(this did almost fail yesterday when she saw people on one with the lights going...)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Could be worse, you could of blamed her for locking your keys in the car.........oh wait........you did !!!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts