1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Excellent :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
How about you knock off the top poster each month - that way the people who only make one or two posts a month have a chance of becoming top poster. Top Poster is such an elitist term anyway. They make far too many posts and the rest of us get treated less favourable. Next the mods will be removing 2.5% of everyone elses posts apart from those private hyper-posting individuals...

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
How about you knock off the top poster each month - that way the people who only make one or two posts a month have a chance of becoming top poster. Top Poster is such an elitist term anyway. They make far too many posts and the rest of us get treated less favourable. Next the mods will be removing 2.5% of everyone elses posts apart from those private hyper-posting individuals...
Aw, still not made top poster despite trying, especially April (737) & May (881) of this year :p

You've been higher than me for six months of the year (Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May & Oct). :lol:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Aw, still not made top poster despite trying, especially April (737) & May (881) of this year :p

You've been higher than me for six months of the year (Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May & Oct). :lol:
I didn't know that - I didn't realise that you could work out all those stats.

Right, I must go now as I have a life...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts