Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
or nearest offer. It cost me €211.50 and fits well. make an offer and see what happens, especially if pickup/delivery is easy and local.

·
Banned
160 Posts
If JF want to buy it i could collect it form Daryl some time I'm passing his dad's place. I've been there a few times.
Perhaps a picture or 2 of it would help sell it or a link to where it was originally bought form?

I have an Ali undertray, thats at least 4mm thick, that I previously used on a 'track-day' car but have decided not to as it hinders cooling. Not willing to sell it though

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I will post a pic when I can, might take a while though but in no rush selling. It is an original off of Alfa Romeo Community: alfisti.net. They appear to have stopped selling them. Says it fits all 156 TS and JTS engines, including 147 TS.

I have an online receipt for proof of purchase. First of November 2008 this was purchased, remained on the car for 6 months approx. Stored in garage waiting for me to buy a GT which has never happened.

Different source, same undertray.

http://alfastumper.dk/oscommerce_st/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=61&language=en&osCsid=1tttcqih70u8hu1emm1ufj6ja6

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
wouldnt this make a heat problem ? or am I talking through my ar5e again?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car normally comes with an undertray. In this case it has vents etc and no heat issues are encountered from anyone that I heard. The main difference between this and an oem one is apart from the obvious material difference, it is sturdier and gives far more clearance. I would use it myself if I could still fit it. I might yet hold onto it and fit to a GT if i get one (always wanted one).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts