Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have bought them and they are fantastic!

Attachments

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Agreed, the 147's arm rest is lovely for cruising on the motorway. It's like an armchair.. Much more comfy than the hard 156 seats.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks that the armrest gets in the way of the handbrake and makes you have to hold the gearknob funny? :mad:

Apart from that I echo what Joe and LJ said :thumbs:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nigel, I saw your GTA in Milano and it will look much better with an armrest....156s GTA armrests are as useless as 156 GTA VDC :eek::lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Vendor
45,796 Posts
BTW ... probably a FAQ, but were the 147 GTA seles ever for sale in the UK?
Yes, we look after a silver one. Its a very unusual car, I don't think it was built in Pomi like all the rest and its chassis number gives some strange results in ePer, I think it was assembled somewhere by hand as a test vehicle or something before ending up registered.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Yes, we look after a silver one. Its a very unusual car, I don't think it was built in Pomi like all the rest and its chassis number gives some strange results in ePer, I think it was assembled somewhere by hand as a test vehicle or something before ending up registered.
Is that the one with cloth interior?

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Ive seen (pictures) of a 147 GTA selespeed in this country but it was a sort of orangey red colour which was apparently from the factory. i can't remember why exactly it was that colour now but think it was something to do with a race or something :confused: looked good though :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts