Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am toying with doing one of thse for the gfs and mine aniversary (change from another meal out) Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts .Went to Thorpe Park about 15 years ago and have never been to Alton Towers .

I guess the only real considreation so far is I am in NwLondon so Thorpe Park is about 45 mins Alton towers I am thinking is two hours.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Alton towers for sure :thumbs:
Thorpe Park is better than it used to be these days

V

·
0 Posts
alton towers is good but only if you go on a weekday during school time.

last time i went to thorpe park was about 17 18 years ago so dont have much nouse about it

if you go to alton towers you can go on rita :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
I took my GF to one of those fright nights at thorpe park - at Halloween where you right the roller coasters at night in the dark. It was a surprise and she kept asking where we were going. She ended up saying as long as it not to a fright night thing :rolleyes:

Bloody women :mad: :rant:

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
Ultimate Fastrack Queue Jumper

Unlimited Fastrack rides all day long! ** (Excluding SAW – The Ride) £50

* Fastrack tickets only suitable for those over 1.4 metres tall.
Chest restrictions apply and rides are subject to availability. Fastrack tickets can only be purchased online with an admission ticket.
** Ticket only valid for rides with Fastrack access. Fastrack for SAW - The Ride is not available.

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
did you copy and paste that :confused: :p

want to go to thorpe park myself, never been :D Alton towers is fab :D
yes,
Its the only way to do thorpe park if you don't want to queue for 2/3 hors per ride. (i'm not joking) plus you get front seats of all coasters,

Accelerator Fastrack

Extreme Fastrack

Stealth Fastrack are all pointless as everyone buys those.

·
Registered
11,203 Posts
Its alot of bang for your buck!!

We only saw 3 other people with the band so it was super fast track, they have a line just for you!

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
As you have never been to Alton Towers, it's simple!

Go to Alton Towers! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts