Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, new here, one of the few Belgians it seems? Bought myself a brand-new 147, driving it for (exactly) a week now, and loving it.

Engine: 1.9 JTDm 8v 115bhp/85kw (didn't go for the 135/150bhp, already 2500/2600eur/year insurance explains it all I think... :( )
Color: Alfa Rosso :D
Options: 16" alloy, Bose soundsystem, Bluetooth, controls on steering wheel, ...

I'll probably go for an ECU reprogramming once I hit the 5000km (tuning shop recommended me this), for at least somewhat more torque :)

Pics can be found here http://www.fatalerror.be/img/alfa/ :)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Belgium :confused:
what kind of country is that :confused:
:p :cool:

Welcome Koffie... voor mij zwart graag :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hehe what a warm welcome :) I prefer espresso too btw, but finding some decent espresso here is a real pain in the ass. I've looked into buying some decent equipment to make it myself (not the "one push on the button" stuff), but it's rather expensive, you can easily spend 2k euro's...

The color - well - in general, I don't like red cars, but on an Alfa it's a huge exception, the car looks stunning like this. The only other color I'd buy an Alfa in would be black (though the Brera looks good with the metalic purple/blue), but only combined with the red leather. Problem there is - I like the looks of leather - but I hate to sit on it, so I'll stick to Alfa Rosso for now ;) A bit strange actually that you don't see them that much in this color...

The cat btw isn't mine, just found that pic somewhere :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts