Discussion Starter #1
So, what have I missed? Anything good?

Hello all, how're you doing?

:thumbs:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
bloody hell mate where you been? :lol:

still got the 147? you've missed ALLSORTS...

PS for those who don't know him, ode is one of the founder members of AONW, he was there at that very first meet back in april 2007 alomg with me, simes, wainey & HM :cool:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[Lord Flashheart] Where haven't I been? Woof! [\Lord Flashheart]

Been around, just too damn busy, you know how it goes.

Yeah the 147 is still going strong, 124000 miles and still purring, was looking to change a while ago but decided that I didn't like anything as much, so she's staying for a while longer :)

Things good with you?

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
yep still got the 156, keeping until further notice but starting to get massive urges to get a GTA :eek:

we've got a couple of meets coming up soon - a week today at dukes 92 in town, then the biggest AO meet to date at NAD next month. you joining us?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reckon so for next week, not so sure about NAD, but I'll try to make it, since I've never been to an Alfa show.

Had the urge to try a GTA a while ago but it didn't bite too hard. Do it, you know you wanna :cool:

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
yep still got the 156, keeping until further notice but starting to get massive urges to get a GTA :eek:

we've got a couple of meets coming up soon - a week today at dukes 92 in town, then the biggest AO meet to date at NAD next month. you joining us?
Dont forget our next Trafford Centre meet, 20th July, have submitted a new event thread but it seems its stuck with the admin/mods! :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts