Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all :)

Just thought i'd say hello, as i've been browsing the forum for some time now, mainly checking the 'for sale' section as I quite fancy a 3.0 V6 GTV or Spider...

Only ever had one Alfa before, and that was a 1.5ti Alfasud Green Cloverleaf when I was about 18... Unfortunately it was in council house beige, but I still loved it :lol:

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Morning all :)

Unfortunately it was in council house beige, but I still loved it :lol:
Hi Mike and welcome:thumbs: Council house beige what a colour or not being so bland. Whats up with the VXR they are nice looking car, is it standard, no phase 1 or 2? what colour is it?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi and welcome! Be warned... This site is addictive. (I'm at work right now :lol: )!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the welcomes guys :thumbs:

I'm a self confessed petrol head anyway and help run justopelvauxhall.com in my spare time. Have to say though owning an Alfa never leaves you... In that you'll always want another :) hence the reason i've signed up here!

Hi Mike and welcome:thumbs: Council house beige what a colour or not being so bland. Whats up with the VXR they are nice looking car, is it standard, no phase 1 or 2? what colour is it?
It's actually a highly modified 1.9CDTi Sportshatch in Moonland Grey(Fiat/Alfa engine as i'm sure you'll all know). It's running round about the 205bhp mark and 335lbft of torque, depending on which rolling road results you trust. 18'' Pro race 1.2's and full Koni active race suspension and RARB with 4 pot 888 Alcon brakes to stop it... Cosmetically it looks like the OPC version of the VXR.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello and welcome to AO Mike:)
Thanks Mark! :thumbs:

Have to say I love the forum, and can't believe how busy it is! Can feel the Alfa bug biting lol!! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts