• Other

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having witnessed Alonso's "tactics" at Hungary, what does that make the little Spanish 5hit?

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He's gone right down in my estimation - obviously he's lining up a driver with Ferrari :mad:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Have to agree Gary, he knew exactly what he was doing. :mad:
Shows how much Lewis has rattled him. :lol:
I loved RDs reaction, not normally one to show much emotion, but I think everyone could see he was a bit miffed. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had to be biggest cheat since Schumacher. You could see him looking in his mirrors the whole time he was sat there in the pits - gear selection problem he would have been messing with his steerig wheel.

Thought Hamilton showed a great deal of diplomacy in the post qualifying interview - I would have wrung the little cheats neck!! :rant:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the Stewards are looking at the incident now, it will be interesting to see what they decide link

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Great driver but not one of uncle Ron's band of happy men! Makes you wonder what goes on in the multi million pound caravan?? The whole team is in strife:cool:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I hate the F1 politics though and all the bitching :tut:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Talk about a Pommie storm in a Tea cup!!! ;)

Get a life fellows,....I know that when you just win an Ashes series all your Cricketeers get Royal Gongs, presumably because your so desperate too win something and when you do you have to scream it to the world,, but the Alonso/Hamilton curfuffle just adds more entertainment to F1 Slotcar racing and it is good to see Ronnie squirm ;):D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Not sure what happened in the pits but I'm appalled by the stewards' decision to withdraw any point to McLaren. The team already is penalized enough as it is!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I missed the bit about Hamilton not following orders, wasn't that something to do with overtaking?? Personally I think that it was particularly bad sport on the part of Alonso, his excuss was he was waiting for release from his earpiece? Stinks to me, the crew could see Hamilton waiting to come in and no one there was stopping Alonso from leaving.:tut:

Charge: Cheating slimy little gringo.

Motive: Got the ar5e because he's getting whopped by his rookie team mate.

Verdict: Guilty as hell.

Not sure the FIA should have stuck their oar in though.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, it will be interesting to see how the McLaren appeal goes against the decision not to award them constructor points...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts