Attachments

Reactions: swallow

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi duemila
many apologies for not being in touch
I have had a busy couple of weeks and an old pal of mine from York had a spare front bumper
I can still come down and collect the one you have seeing as you went to so much trouble digging it out of your storage as a spare is always handy

·
Premium Member
2,830 Posts
That's ok. I was just curious where your found one as I think they are nearly obsolete in half good condition, I was in two minds whether to sell it anyway but if it helped someone finish a project I would have been happy. Is the washer bottle new never seen one so clean.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks
That's very good of you and they are hard to find and the one I got only had only the centre trim and no side covers I have the drivers side but not the passenger so in the look out for one of those
I would have come down to yours but time has been tight
Ive flattened the rear and front bumnper today and a friend of mine is painting them in the next few days and have dug out the fixing brackets from my stack of spares I have
I do appreciate you getting the bumper and as I have a shed full of gtv6 spares if there is any thing you need let me know

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the washer bottle is very clean its one ive had it in the loft for years and I always make sure oily fingerprints are cleaned off as soon as they appear

·
Premium Member
2,830 Posts
Thanks
That's very good of you and they are hard to find and the one I got only had only the centre trim and no side covers I have the drivers side but not the passenger so in the look out for one of those
I would have come down to yours but time has been tight
Ive flattened the rear and front bumnper today and a friend of mine is painting them in the next few days and have dug out the fixing brackets from my stack of spares I have
I do appreciate you getting the bumper and as I have a shed full of gtv6 spares if there is any thing you need let me know
Is this what you need Fetta

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Rome...282617?hash=item4b0455dab9:g:0nMAAOSwtnpXi48S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts