Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate Dralf has persuaded me I ought to put some pics of my Sud on the forum. I'd been thinking I hadn't really done that much to warrant putting pics on here, but I guess when I add it all up I've spent quite a bit of time on it over the winter. I bought the car off DrAlf in the autumn, and he had done a fantastic job repairing the bits of bodywork that needed doing as you know. So most of my work was spraying in the boot, touching up other bits, undersealing, getting dinitrol in everywhere, painting the wheels, some mechanical stuff and lots of small details. Anyway pics below:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
looks good :thumbs: the steels look really good all clean. i recently took mine off to be replaced with some sprint alloys. has this been resprayed, if so how much? i want a kind of estimate how much mine will cost. looks so clean. nice one :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for the kind words Taznuv, its presentation has really moved up a level. Where next? Concours? Will you be driving her to National Alfa day?

K

·
0 Posts
fantastic job done in the boot, a nice car and a change from all the 3 door cars :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments all. Re the wheels they do like nice when painted up and the covers treated, I thought of changing them but like the original look and drive. We don't know how much of the paint is original as unfortunately there is no history prior to DrAlf buying it. I think it's mostly original other than the new front wings, one arch, and the bonnet. Probably won't be driving it to Alfa Day, it's just a bit too far from Devon, 330 miles I think. To be honest if it wasn't for family connections in Yorkshire I probably wouldn't go at all, hopefully they will go back to a more central location next time?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts