Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Just re-freshed my engine cover and I have a spare one for sale.

£20 posted for the cover as it came off my car... (both parts, the other bit isn't shown in the picture...)

or for £50 I'll clean it up and paint it up just like my shiny new one and include a replacement gasket :D

However..........note that the front right lug has snapped off once, but it's been welded on again fairly nicely. Special attention is needed with the sealant to make a good seal.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Great price @ £20 posted!

The buyer could get it powder coated and there would be no need for gasket sealer as the alloy repair would be improved :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great price @ £20 posted!

The buyer could get it powder coated and there would be no need for gasket sealer as the alloy repair would be improved :thumbs:
Andy you plonker... no one will buy mine if yours is that shiny!!!! But yes, powercoat looks the dogs bx, I used plasticoat chrome, gives a really great deep finish, but nothing like that.

Jimmy, what red line??? There are about 30 "lines", which one should be red?

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
wow nice engine cover andy!!
:D

Andy you plonker... no one will buy mine if yours is that shiny!!!! But yes, powercoat looks the dogs bx, I used plasticoat chrome, gives a really great deep finish, but nothing like that.

Jimmy, what red line??? There are about 30 "lines", which one should be red?
The difference being my 1 is not for sale!!

If no one snaps up this bargin I'll take it off your hands for £20 :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts