Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just wondering what alloys fit a 145. obviously fiat alloys fit but are there any manufacturers alloys that fit/ alloys designed for other manufacturers?
They council never gritted my road and i kerbed mine quite badly as a result

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
Lada also uses a 4x98 PCD... :)

Your best bet is to look at Fiat/Alfa wheels ... they will generallt have the correct PCD (4 x 98) and centre bore size (50.8mm) ... but make sure you get the correct offset for your '46. ET38 or thereabouts?

Otherwise you can get 4 x 100 (Vauxhall) to fit.. but you need to fit a spigot ring to get the 51mm centre bore and you need special bolts (aka "wobble bolts" so that the bolt cup fits in the wheel hole securely when the bolt is in the hub. Otherwise the bolt is just pressing on the inside of the wheel hole.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers for that. laughed when i saw lada as the first comment then with me being slightly board i did a search for lada alloys and fell off the chair when i saw the amount of results that came up:lol:

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
Aye! The first Ladas were based on old Fiats (124 and 125).. so until recently they had continued to use the same inherited 4x98 PCD.

The newer Lada stuff may be different, since Renoort bought a stake a couple of years ago..

Ralf S.

·
Registered
171 Posts
What wheels have you got on yours? We've recently broken up about 3 or 4 145/146/155's with wheels let us know what ones you got and I will match them up. Failing that if they are aftermarket, you could get a complete set, we have got some ph1 cloverleaf wheels coming up soon, and I have personally got a set of 4 stud teledials, which I was going to put on my cento, but I'm not sure yet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts